Please Read Carefully Before Using this Website
- Other Policies and Terms:
- Our Proprietary Rights:
- The Quickblox Site and its services contain proprietary and confidential information that is available only to registered users and is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws. Excluding Client Documents (as defined below), the content on the Quickblox Site, including without limitation, the text, software, scripts, graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, interactive features and the like (collectively, “Materials”) and the trademarks, service marks and logos on the Quickblox Site or its services ("Marks"), are owned by or licensed to Injoit LTD, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under United Kingdom and foreign laws and international conventions.
- Use of the Services:
- Registration; Account Information:
- You must register to use the services as a client of the Quickblox Site. By registering, you represent, warrant and covenant that you will: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by our registration form (such information being the "Registration Data") and (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or if Injoit LTD has a reasonable ground to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Injoit LTD has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Quickblox Site and its services. You may not transfer your account to any third party without Injoit LTD’s prior written consent. You will be assigned, or you must choose, a user name and password for access to and use of the Quickblox Site and its services. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your user name and password and for all activities that occur through use of your account or under your user name and/or password. You agree to promptly notify us of any unauthorized use of your user name, password or any other breach of security that you become aware of involving or relating to the Quickblox Site and its services by emailing us at contact@Quickblox.com. In order to maintain the security of your account, we recommend that you exit from your account at the end of each session, in particular when using a public or shared computer. WE EXPLICITLY DISCLAIM LIABILITY FOR ANY AND ALL LOSSES AND DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THIS SECTION.
- Client Documents; Your Proprietary Rights and Obligations:
- Services You Provide to Other Clients:
- Prohibited Activities and Content:
- You agree that you will not, nor will you permit any third party to: (a) license, sublicense, resell, transfer, or assign to a third party your right to use the Quickblox Site and its services, nor operate as a service bureau or otherwise use the Quickblox Site and its services on behalf of or for the benefit of a third party; (b) modify, copy or create derivative works from the Quickblox Site and its services or any of its Material other then Client Documents (each as defined below); (c) attempt to access, decompile or reverse engineer the software and technology through which Injoit LTD provides the Quickblox Site and its services, or use the Quickblox Site and its services to create or modify a competitive product or service; (d) except with Injoit LTD’s prior express permission, “frame” or “mirror” the Quickblox Site and its services on any other server or wireless or Internet-based device; (e) attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Quickblox Site and its services or any content or the networks or systems through which Injoit LTD provides the Quickblox Site and its services, including access to the Quickblox Site and its services by any means other than the interface provided by Injoit LTD for use in accessing the Quickblox Site and its services, or use any unauthorized means to modify or reroute the Quickblox Site or services (or attempt to do so); (f) use the Quickblox Site and its services in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the Quickblox Site and its services or interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the Quickblox Site and its services, or send or store material containing software viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other harmful code; (g) use the Quickblox Site and its services for an illegal purpose or in furtherance or encouragement of illegal activities, or (h) to post, upload, transmit, submit or store Client Documents (or to engage in behavior or otherwise use the Quickblox Site or services in a manner) that is harassing, infringing, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, harmful, threatening, fraudulent, deceptive, obscene, or otherwise unlawful or tortuous, or that would give rise to civil liability, including without limitation to sending, transmitting or using the Quickblox Site or services in any manner associated with any unsolicited bulk messages or unsolicited commercial messages (“spam”). You may not remove, deface or obscure any of our or our providers’, suppliers’ or licensors’ copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices on, in or associated with the Quickblox Site and its services.
- Third Parties:
- You agree to pay all applicable fees, if any, for your access to and use of the Quickblox Site and services, as specified in Injoit LTD’s then-current Fees and Payment Policy. Unless otherwise provided in the Fees and Payment Policy, payment for all services is due at the time the service is requested. Injoit LTD may change the fees and other aspects of the Fees and Payment Policy at any time by providing 30 days prior notice, effective upon posting. All fees are exclusive of sales, use, excise or any other taxes, and you are responsible for all such taxes except those based on Injoit LTD’s net income or assets. Payment obligations cannot be cancelled, and no payments are refundable. You must provide Injoit LTD with valid credit card information when registering for the Quickblox Site Website and its services, and you must notify Injoit LTD in advance of any change in that information. Where applicable, Injoit LTD charges and collects in advance for use of the Quickblox Site and its services. Injoit LTD will automatically renew and bill your credit card or issue an invoice to you each year on the subsequent anniversary or as otherwise mutually agreed upon. Failure by Injoit LTD to receive payment in full when due will entitle us to suspend or terminate your account.
- Refusal and Termination of Services:
- Quality of Service; Limitation of Liability:
- Exclusions and Limitations :
- Disclaimer of Warranties:
- Governing Law; Dispute Resolution:
- Electronic Communications:
- The information communicated through the Quickblox Site and its services constitutes an electronic communication. When you communicate with us through the Quickblox Site and its services or the Site or other forms of electronic media, such as e-mail, you are communicating with us electronically. You agree that we may communicate electronically and that such communications, as well as notices, disclosures, agreements and other communications that we provide to you electronically, are equivalent to communications in writing and shall have the same force and effect as if they were in writing and signed by us. Notices and communications to Injoit LTD must be sent to the applicable address given in this agreement.
- Jurisdictional Issues:
- This Quickblox Site and its services is controlled and operated by Injoit LTD by its and its suppliers and licensors offices in the United Kingdom and United States. Injoit LTD makes no representation that materials in the Quickblox Site and its services are appropriate or available for use in all locations worldwide. You are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable. Access to the Quickblox Site and its services from jurisdictions where the contents of the Quickblox Site and its services are illegal or penalized is prohibited.
- If you provide to us in any way any suggestions or comments regarding the Quickblox Site or any of its services, features or aspects, you agree that we (and our providers, suppliers and licensors) may use, share, commercialize and exploit any and all such feedback without obligation or liability to you or any third party, in perpetuity. You agree not to submit any feedback that is subject to any third party rights.